ECRMC Lactation Program
A Nutritious, Safe & Healthy Way to Bond With Your Baby
As a new parent, you want the very best for your baby. When it comes to
nutrition, your breast milk is the most nutritious source of food. What
some new mothers don’t realize is that breastfeeding is a learned
skill and doesn’t always come naturally. That’s where we can
help. Our experienced nurses will answer all of your questions in a baby-friendly
environment before and after delivery.
Breastfeeding comes with many benefits, including
- Building your baby’s immune system through antibodies in breastmilk
- A natural source of essential vitamins for your baby
- Lowers your baby’s chance of developing asthma, allergies, and illness
- Helps to prevent SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome)
- Helps to prevent overfeeding your baby
- Provides mother and child with valuable bonding time
- Lose pregnancy weight
- Reduces risks of breast and ovarian cancer for mothers
- Reduces risks of developing osteoporosis for mothers
- For Childbirth Classes please visit our online calendar
Please visit our
online calendar for upcoming classes.
For more information about our Lactation Program, call Lizeth Ramirez 760.370.8526
or email at Lizeth.Ramirez@ecrmc.org.