Board of Trustees
El Centro Regional Medical Center is proud of its very active and dedicated board of trustees and medical staff. The seven members of the board are appointed by the El Centro City Council and set all policy for administration of ECRMC.
These men and women spend many hours a month in volunteer service to the hospital attending board meetings, training sessions and doing committee work.
- Amanda Brooke, Board President
- Oliver Alvarado, Vice President
- Joe Picazo, Secretary
- Sedalia Sanders, Board Member/Council
- Cheryl Viegas-Walker Board Member/Council
- Douglas Juarez, M.D., Chief of Staff/Ex Officio