For Health Physicians
Medical Staff Services
The Medical Staff Services Office provides assistance and support to the
medical staff members, in fulfilling all requirements and responsibilities
as members of the medical staff. This includes assistance with the application
and reapplication process, and providing guidance regarding compliance
with the Medical Staff Bylaws, General and Department Rules and Regulations
Office Hours: 8:00a - 4:30p Monday-Friday
Location: Office is located in the main building, near the Women’s Services
Linda Gonzaba, CPMSM, CPCS, Sr. Director Medical Staff Services
Marleen Ortiz, Medical Staff Coordinator
Irene Diaz, Credentials Coordinator
Medical Staff Pre-Application:
The Medical Staff of ECRMC has adopted a Pre-Application. This pre-application
must be completed and approved by the Medical Staff (Department Chair
and Chief of Staff), prior to receiving an Initial Application for Medical
Staff Membership and Privileges. This pre-application can be accessed by
All new applicants are required to participate in the On-Boarding/Orientation
process. At this time the practitioner will participate in the following:
(1) Tour of the hospital and, or Outpateint clinic, focusing on the area
of practice, with introductions to key persons in those areas,
(2) 30-minute department specific education with the following departments:
Medical Staff Services, Health Information, Clinical Documentation &
Inquiry, Case Management, Clinical Educators for EMR training.
(3) During this process, the practitioners ID Badge will be obtained from
HR, as well as the physician parking pass. Your ID badge will allow entrance
into the hospital and various departments that require key badge readers
for entry. It’s also a way to pay for your meals in the cafeteria.
(4) You will have your picture taken at this time,so be ready to smile!
(5) The On-Boarding/Orientation process must be completed prior to the
start of seeing patients at ECRMC.
Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations:
If you need a copy of these documents please feel free to contact the office,
we will gladly send a copy.
Reminders for Members:
- Lost Key Badge – Contact Medical Staff Services (contact information
noted above), OR, call Human Resources at 760-482-5030.
- TigerText – This will be added to your phone during the On-Boarding/Orientation
process. If something goes wrong contact Medical Staff Services, OR, call
ECRMC Help Desk 760-482-5300 - Option 3 (for physicians)
- Wi-Fi – Login will be given to you during the On-Boarding/Orientation
process. If you have any problems, please contact Medical Staff Services.
EDM Remote Access