COVID-19 Vaccines & Monoclonal Antibody Infusion
Are you eligible?
Vaccination is one of the most important tools to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
All Californians ages 16 and older are now eligible for COVID-19 vaccines. Visit
My Turn to schedule an appointment or call the ECRMC Call Center to make an appointment today!
To see if you qualify click
Get vaccinated-it’s safe, effective, and free.
If you’re eligible visit
My Turn or call
(760) 482-5000 to make an appointment. The call center is open
Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
Monoclonal Antibody Infusion
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY INFUSION
Monoclonal antibody therapy helps prevent hospitalization or worsening
of symptoms in patients with COVID-19.
* Who is eligible?
-Positive COVID-19 Test
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 10 days
-12 years or older
-Over 40 kg (88lbs)
-At least ONE high risk factor, if under age of 65
- Have a Body Mass Index of 35 or greater
- Have chronic kidney disease
- Have diabetes
- Have immunosuppressive disease
- Are currently receiving immunosuppresive treatment
- Are > 65 years old
- Are > 55 years old AND have:
- Cardiovascular disease, OR
- Hypertension, OR
- COPD or other chronic respiratory disease
Are 12-17 years old AND have:
- Body Mass Index greater than 85th percentile for their age and gender
based on CDC growth charts, OR
- Have sickle cell disease, OR
- Have congenital or acquired heart disease, OR
- Have neurodevelopmental disorders, for example, cerebral palsy, OR
- Have a medical-related technological dependence, for example, tracheostomy,
gastrostomy, or positive pressure ventilation (not related to COVID-19), OR
- Have asthma, reactive airway or other chronic respiratory disease that
requires daily medication for control
*Patients who test positive for COVID-19 and meet criteria can be referred
to the infusion center to receive the treatment within 10 days of testing
If you are unsure, consult with us at the
ECRMC Antibody Infusion Center at:
1415 Ross Ave.
El Centro, CA
The ECRMC Antibody Infusion Center is located outside the Emergency Department at ECRMC.
The infusion center is
open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To learn more click