Thank You for Supporting the Imperial Valley Community
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at El Centro Regional
Medical Center (ECRMC). The information below should help you with any
questions you may have.
Junior Volunteers (Candy Stripers):
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 15 years
- Parental consent required for junior volunteers 15-17 years old
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Required to volunteer at least (4) hours per week, for a minimum of six
- Required to attend all meetings
- Required to fundraise for the ECRMC Junior Foundation
- 18 and over and not in High School
- There is no maximum age limit for an adult volunteer
- Volunteer at least four (4) hours per week, for a minimum of six (6) months
How to Apply
Volunteer Applications can be picked up, completed and dropped off
between September 1st through 30th and March 1st through 31st at the ECRMC Welcome Desk in the Main Lobby. Click
here to download the Volunteer Application.
For more information or additional questions please review the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQs) or call us at 760.482.5068.