Thank You for Supporting the Imperial Valley Community
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at El Centro Regional
Medical Center (ECRMC). The information below should help you with any
questions you may have.
Junior Volunteers (Candy Stripers):
- Meet the minimum age requirement of 15 years
- Parental consent required for junior volunteers 15-17 years old
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Required to volunteer at least (3) hours per week, for a minimum of six
- Required to attend all meetings
- 18 and over and not in High School
- There is no maximum age limit for an adult volunteer
- Volunteer at least four (4) hours per week, for a minimum of six (6) months
How to Apply
To download the application
click here. Volunteer Applications can also be picked up at the ECRMC Welcome Desk.
Once the application is completed, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may also be dropped off at the ECRMC Welcome Desk in the
For more information or additional questions please review the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQs) or contact us via email at email@example.com